WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. three, 3, III, trio, threesome, tierce, leash, troika, triad, trine, trinity, ternary, ternion, triplet, tercet, terzetto, trey, deuce-ace, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- 2. Trinity, Holy Trinity, Blessed Trinity, Sacred Trinity, Godhead, Lord, Creator, Maker, Divine, God Almighty, Almighty, Jehovah
- usage: the union of the Father and Son and Holy Ghost in one Godhead
- 3. trio, threesome, triad, trinity, gathering, assemblage
- usage: three people considered as a unit
All rights reserved.
See also: trinity (Dictionary)