- 1. shadowing, tailing, pursuit, chase, pursual, following
- usage: the act of following someone secretly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track, pursue, follow
- usage: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- 2. dock, tail, bob, cut
- usage: remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- 3. tail, top, pinch
- usage: remove the stalk of fruits or berries
All rights reserved.
See also: tailing (Dictionary)