- 1. chic, chicness, chichi, modishness, smartness, stylishness, swank, last word, elegance
- usage: elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- 1. flaunt, flash, show off, ostentate, swank, expose, exhibit, display
- usage: display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously; "he showed off his new sports car"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. swank, swanky, fashionable (vs. unfashionable), stylish
- usage: imposingly fashionable and elegant; "a swank apartment"
All rights reserved.
See also: swank (Dictionary)