Synonyms of swagger
- 1. swagman, swagger, swaggie, itinerant, gypsy, gipsy
- usage: an itinerant Australian laborer who carries his personal belongings in a bundle as he travels around in search of work
- 2. strut, prance, swagger, gait
- usage: a proud stiff pompous gait
- 1. tittup, swagger, ruffle, prance, strut, sashay, cock, walk
- usage: to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others; "He struts around like a rooster in a hen house"
- 2. browbeat, bully, swagger, wheedle, cajole, palaver, blarney, coax, sweet-talk, inveigle
- usage: discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
- 3. swagger, bluster, swash, act, behave, do
- usage: act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
- 1. groovy, swagger, fashionable (vs. unfashionable), stylish
- usage: (British informal) very chic; "groovy clothes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swagger (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.