Synonyms of steering
- 1. guidance, steering, management, direction
- usage: the act of guiding or showing the way
- 2. steering, guidance, direction, control
- usage: the act of setting and holding a course; "a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
- 3. steering, steerage, control
- usage: the act of steering a ship
- 1. steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise, control, command
- usage: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- 2. steer, control, command
- usage: direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
- 3. guide, steer, direct
- usage: be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of steering (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.