- 1. stack, load, lade, laden, load up
- usage: load or cover with stacks; "stack a truck with boxes"
- 2. stack, pile, heap, arrange, set up
- usage: arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
- 3. stack, arrange, set up
- usage: arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances; "stack the deck of cards"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stacked
- usage: arranged in a stack
- 2. bosomy, busty, buxom, curvaceous, curvy, full-bosomed, sonsie, sonsy, stacked, voluptuous, well-endowed, shapely (vs. unshapely)
- usage: (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"
All rights reserved.
See also: stacked (Dictionary)