WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. forte, strong suit, long suit, metier, specialty, speciality, strong point, strength, asset, plus
- usage: an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
- 2. peculiarity, specialness, specialty, speciality, distinctiveness, individuality, individualism, individuation
- usage: a distinguishing trait
- 3. specialization, specialisation, specialty, speciality, specialism, career, calling, vocation
- usage: the special line of work you have adopted as your career; "his specialization is gastroenterology"
All rights reserved.
See also: specialty (Dictionary)