Synonyms of soused
- 1. drench, douse, dowse, soak, sop, souse, wet
- usage: cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
- 2. dunk, dip, souse, plunge, douse, immerse, plunge
- usage: immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
- 3. souse, soak, inebriate, hit it up, drink, booze, fuddle
- usage: become drunk or drink excessively
- 4. souse, cook
- usage: cook in a marinade; "souse herring"
- 1. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of soused (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.