Synonyms of sooner
- 1. Oklahoman, Sooner, American
- usage: a native or resident of Oklahoma
- 1. sooner, earlier
- usage: comparatives of `soon' or `early'; "Come a little sooner, if you can"; "came earlier than I expected"
- 2. preferably, sooner, rather
- usage: more readily or willingly; "clean it well, preferably with warm water"; "I'd rather be in Philadelphia"; "I'd sooner die than give up"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sooner (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.