WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. semifinal, semi, match
- usage: one of the two competitions in the next to the last round of an elimination tournament
- 2. trailer truck, tractor trailer, trucking rig, rig, articulated lorry, semi, truck, motortruck
- usage: a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- 3. semitrailer, semi, trailer
- usage: a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
All rights reserved.
See also: semi (Dictionary)