- 1. thin person, skin and bones, scrag, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is unusually thin and scrawny
- 2. scrag, cut of mutton
- usage: lean end of the neck
- 3. scrag, scrag end, cut of veal
- usage: the lean end of a neck of veal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. garrote, garrotte, garotte, scrag, strangle, strangulate, throttle
- usage: strangle with an iron collar; "people were garrotted during the Inquisition in Spain"
- 2. choke, scrag, compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, contract, press
- usage: wring the neck of; "The man choked his opponent"
All rights reserved.
See also: scrag (Dictionary)