WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. recorder, recording equipment, recording machine, equipment
- usage: equipment for making records
- 2. registrar, record-keeper, recorder, official, functionary
- usage: someone responsible for keeping records
- 3. recorder, judge, justice, jurist
- usage: a barrister or solicitor who serves as part-time judge in towns or boroughs
- 4. fipple flute, fipple pipe, recorder, vertical flute, pipe
- usage: a tubular wind instrument with 8 finger holes and a fipple mouthpiece
All rights reserved.
See also: recorder (Dictionary)