Synonyms of quivering
- 1. shaking, shakiness, trembling, quiver, quivering, vibration, palpitation, motion
- usage: a shaky motion; "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
- 2. vibration, quiver, quivering, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: the act of vibrating
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quiver, quake, palpitate, tremble
- usage: shake with fast, tremulous movements; "His nostrils palpitated"
- 2. flicker, waver, flitter, flutter, quiver, move back and forth
- usage: move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
- 3. pulsate, beat, quiver, move
- usage: move with or as if with a regular alternating motion; "the city pulsated with music and excitement"
All rights reserved.