WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quintet, quintette, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition for five performers
- 2. five, 5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- 3. quintet, quintette, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: five performers or singers who perform together
- 4. quintet, quintette, quintuplet, quintuple, set
- usage: a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- 5. quintet, quintette, fivesome, gathering, assemblage
- usage: five people considered as a unit
All rights reserved.
See also: quintet (Dictionary)