Synonyms of quilting
- 1. quilting, sewing stitch, embroidery stitch
- usage: stitching through layers of fabric and a filling so as to create a design
- 2. quilting, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a material used for making a quilt, or a quilted fabric
- 1. quilt, join, conjoin
- usage: stitch or sew together; "quilt the skirt"
- 2. quilt, sew, tailor, tailor-make
- usage: create by stitching together
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quilting (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.