Synonyms of quill
- 1. quill, quill pen, pen
- usage: pen made from a bird's feather
- 2. quill, spine
- usage: a stiff hollow protective spine on a porcupine or hedgehog
- 3. flight feather, pinion, quill, quill feather, feather, plume, plumage
- usage: any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- 4. quill, calamus, shaft, rib
- usage: the hollow spine of a feather
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quill (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.