Synonyms of quid
- 1. British pound, pound, British pound sterling, pound sterling, quid, British monetary unit
- usage: the basic unit of money in Great Britain and Northern Ireland; equal to 100 pence
- 2. quid pro quo, quid, retainer, consideration
- usage: something for something; that which a party receives (or is promised) in return for something he does or gives or promises
- 3. chew, chaw, cud, quid, plug, wad, morsel, bit, bite
- usage: a wad of something chewable as tobacco
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quid (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.