Synonyms of quartette
- 1. quartet, quartette, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: four performers or singers who perform together
- 2. quartet, quartette, quadruplet, quadruple, set
- usage: a set of four similar things considered as a unit
- 3. quartet, quartette, foursome, gathering, assemblage
- usage: four people considered as a unit; "he joined a barbershop quartet"; "the foursome teed off before 9 a.m."
- 4. quartet, quartette, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition for four performers
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.