Synonyms of quarrel
- 1. quarrel, wrangle, row, words, run-in, dustup, dispute, difference, difference of opinion, conflict
- usage: an angry dispute; "they had a quarrel"; "they had words"
- 2. quarrel, arrow
- usage: an arrow that is shot from a crossbow; has a head with four edges
- 1. quarrel, dispute, scrap, argufy, altercate, argue, contend, debate, fence
- usage: have a disagreement over something; "We quarreled over the question as to who discovered America"; "These two fellows are always scrapping over something"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quarrel (Dictionary)