WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. measure, quantity, amount, abstraction, abstract entity
- usage: how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- 2. quantity, amount
- usage: an adequate or large amount; "he had a quantity of ammunition"
- 3. quantity, concept, conception, construct
- usage: the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
All rights reserved.
See also: quantity (Dictionary)