Synonyms of quantitative
- 1. quantitative (vs. qualitative), decimal, denary, duodecimal, numeric, numerical, quantifiable, three-figure, valued, vicenary
- usage: expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- 2. quantitative
- usage: relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
- 3. quantitative (vs. syllabic) (vs. accentual)
- usage: (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quantitative (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.