WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quantitative (vs. qualitative), decimal, denary, duodecimal, numeric, numerical, quantifiable, three-figure, valued, vicenary
- usage: expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- 2. quantitative
- usage: relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
- 3. quantitative (vs. syllabic) (vs. accentual)
- usage: (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
All rights reserved.
See also: quantitative (Dictionary)