Synonyms of quake
- 1. earthquake, quake, temblor, seism, geological phenomenon
- usage: shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane of from volcanic activity
- 1. quiver, quake, palpitate, tremble
- usage: shake with fast, tremulous movements; "His nostrils palpitated"
- 2. tremor, quake, shake, agitate
- usage: shake with seismic vibrations; "The earth was quaking"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quake (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.