- 1. quadruplicate, copy
- usage: any four copies; any of four things that correspond to one another exactly; "it was signed in quadruplicate"
- 1. quadruplicate, reproduce
- usage: reproduce fourfold; "quadruplicate the bill"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quadruple, quadruplicate, quadruplex, fourfold, four-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: having four units or components; "quadruple rhythm has four beats per measure"; "quadruplex wire"
All rights reserved.
See also: quadruplicate (Dictionary)