Synonyms of quadruplet
- 1. four, 4, IV, tetrad, quatern, quaternion, quaternary, quaternity, quartet, quadruplet, foursome, Little Joe, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- 2. quadruplet, quad, sibling, sib
- usage: one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- 3. quartet, quartette, quadruplet, quadruple, set
- usage: a set of four similar things considered as a unit
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quadruplet (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.