Synonyms of quadrant
- 1. quadrant, quarter-circle, line
- usage: a quarter of the circumference of a circle
- 2. quadrant, area, country
- usage: any of the four areas into which a plane is divided by two orthogonal coordinate axes
- 3. quadrant, area, country
- usage: the area enclosed by two perpendicular radii of a circle
- 4. quadrant, measuring instrument, measuring system, measuring device
- usage: a measuring instrument for measuring altitude of heavenly bodies
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quadrant (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.