Synonyms of purify
- 1. purify, sublimate, make pure, distill, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation; "purify the water"
- 2. purify, purge, sanctify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make pure or free from sin or guilt; "he left the monastery purified"
- 3. purify, change
- usage: become clean or pure or free of guilt and sin; "The hippies came to the ashram in order to purify"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of purify (Dictionary)