WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. powderize, powderise, powder, pulverize, pulverise, disintegrate
- usage: make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
- 2. demolish, pulverize, pulverise, destroy, destruct
- usage: destroy completely; "the wrecking ball demolished the building"; "demolish your enemies"; "pulverize the rebellion before it gets out of hand"
- 3. powderize, pulverize, pulverise, powderise, disintegrate
- usage: become powder or dust; "When it was blown up, the building powderized"
All rights reserved.
See also: pulverize (Dictionary)