WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. progression, patterned advance, series
- usage: a series with a definite pattern of advance
- 2. progress, progression, advance, change of location, travel
- usage: a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
- 3. progress, progression, procession, advance, advancement, forward motion, onward motion, motion, movement, move
- usage: the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
All rights reserved.
See also: progression (Dictionary)