- 1. privilege, advantage, vantage
- usage: a special advantage or immunity or benefit not enjoyed by all
- 2. prerogative, privilege, perquisite, exclusive right, right
- usage: a right reserved exclusively by a particular person or group (especially a hereditary or official right); "suffrage was the prerogative of white adult males"
- 3. privilege, right
- usage: (law) the right to refuse to divulge information obtained in a confidential relationship
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. privilege, favor, favour, permit, allow, let, countenance
- usage: bestow a privilege upon
All rights reserved.
See also: privilege (Dictionary)