Synonyms of prick
- 1. asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- 2. incision, scratch, prick, slit, dent, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- 4. prick, pricking, puncture
- usage: the act of puncturing with a small point; "he gave the balloon a small prick"
- 1. prickle, prick, pierce
- usage: make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn; "The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample"
- 2. prick, sting, twinge, hurt, ache, suffer
- usage: cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin"
- 3. prick up, prick, cock up, rear, erect
- usage: raise; "The dog pricked up his ears"
- 4. goad, prick, stab, jab
- usage: stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- 5. prickle, prick, prick, sting, twinge
- usage: cause a prickling sensation
- 6. prick, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: to cause a sharp emotional pain; "The thought of her unhappiness pricked his conscience"
- 7. sting, bite, prick, pierce
- usage: deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of prick (Dictionary)