WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. precursor, material, stuff
- usage: a substance from which another substance is formed (especially by a metabolic reaction)
- 2. precursor, forerunner, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who goes before or announces the coming of another
- 3. harbinger, forerunner, predecessor, herald, precursor, indication, indicant
- usage: something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
All rights reserved.
See also: precursor (Dictionary)