- 1. condition, precondition, stipulation, premise, premiss, assumption
- usage: an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
- 2. given, presumption, precondition, assumption, supposition, supposal
- usage: an assumption that is taken for granted
- 3. precondition, prerequisite, requirement
- usage: a condition that is a prerequisite
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. precondition, fix, prepare, set up, ready, gear up, set
- usage: put into the required condition beforehand
All rights reserved.
See also: precondition (Dictionary)