Synonyms of positiveness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. positivity, positiveness, polarity, sign
- usage: the character of the positive electric pole
- 2. positivity, positiveness, positivism, quality
- usage: a quality or state characterized by certainty or acceptance or affirmation and dogmatic assertiveness
- 3. favorableness, favourableness, advantageousness, positivity, positiveness, profitableness, advantage, vantage
- usage: the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome
- 4. positivity, positiveness, amount
- usage: an amount greater than zero
- 5. incontrovertibility, incontrovertibleness, positivity, positiveness, indisputability, indubitability, unquestionability, unquestionableness
- usage: the quality of being undeniable and not worth arguing about
All rights reserved.