Synonyms of populated
- 1. populate, dwell, live, inhabit, be
- usage: inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
- 2. populate, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill with inhabitants; "populate the forest with deer and wild boar for hunting"
- 1. populated, inhabited (vs. uninhabited)
- usage: furnished with inhabitants; "the area is well populated"; "forests populated with all kinds of wild life"
All rights reserved.