WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. platform, horizontal surface, level
- usage: a raised horizontal surface; "the speaker mounted the platform"
- 2. platform, political platform, political program, program, document, written document, papers
- usage: a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"; "they won the election even though they offered no positive program"
- 3. platform, computer system, computing system, automatic data processing system, ADP system, ADPS
- usage: the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
- 4. platform, weapons platform, structure, construction
- usage: any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons
- 5. chopine, platform, shoe
- usage: a woman's shoe with a very high thick sole
All rights reserved.
See also: platform (Dictionary)