Synonyms of peripatetic
- 1. peripatetic, pedestrian, walker, footer
- usage: a person who walks from place to place
- 2. Aristotelian, Aristotelean, Peripatetic, disciple, adherent
- usage: a follower of Aristotle or an adherent of Aristotelianism
- 1. Aristotelian, Aristotelean, Aristotelic, peripatetic
- usage: of or relating to Aristotle or his philosophy; "Aristotelean logic"
- 2. peripatetic, wayfaring, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: traveling especially on foot; "peripatetic country preachers"; "a poor wayfaring stranger"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of peripatetic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.