- 1. punch, perforate, pierce
- usage: make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper"
- 2. penetrate, perforate, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: pass into or through, often by overcoming resistance; "The bullet penetrated her chest"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pierced, perforated, perforate, punctured, cut (vs. uncut)
- usage: having a hole cut through; "pierced ears"; "a perforated eardrum"; "a punctured balloon"
All rights reserved.
See also: perforate (Dictionary)