Synonyms of peculiarly
- 1. peculiarly, particularly
- usage: uniquely or characteristically; "these peculiarly cinematic elements"; "a peculiarly French phenomenon"; "everyone has a moment in history which belongs particularly to him"- John Knowles
- 2. curiously, oddly, peculiarly
- usage: in a manner differing from the usual or expected; "had a curiously husky voice"; "he's behaving rather peculiarly"
- 3. particularly, peculiarly, especially, specially
- usage: to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common; "he was particularly fussy about spelling"; "a particularly gruesome attack"; "under peculiarly tragic circumstances"; "an especially (or specially) cautious approach to the danger"
All rights reserved.