Synonyms of parole
- 1. parole, word, word of honor, promise
- usage: a promise; "he gave his word"
- 2. password, watchword, word, parole, countersign, positive identification, secret, arcanum
- usage: a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group; "he forgot the password"
- 3. parole, liberation, release, freeing
- usage: (law) a conditional release from imprisonment that entitles the person to serve the remainder of the sentence outside the prison as long as the terms of release are complied with
- 1. parole, free, liberate, release, unloose, unloosen, loose
- usage: release a criminal from detention and place him on parole; "The prisoner was paroled after serving 10 years in prison"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of parole (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.