Synonyms of parasitic
- 1. parasitic, parasitical
- usage: relating to or caused by parasites; "parasitic infection"
- 2. epenthetic, parasitic
- usage: of or pertaining to epenthesis
- 3. parasitic, parasitical, leechlike, bloodsucking, dependent (vs. independent)
- usage: of plants or persons; having the nature or habits of a parasite or leech; living off another; "a wealthy class parasitic upon the labor of the masses"; "parasitic vines that strangle the trees"; "bloodsucking blackmailer"; "his indolent leechlike existence"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of parasitic (Dictionary)