Synonyms of ordination
- 1. ordination, status, position
- usage: the status of being ordained to a sacred office
- 2. ordering, order, ordination, arrangement
- usage: logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements; "we shall consider these questions in the inverse order of their presentation"
- 3. ordination, ordinance, appointment, assignment, designation, naming
- usage: the act of ordaining; the act of conferring (or receiving) holy orders; "the rabbi's family was present for his ordination"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ordination (Dictionary)