Synonyms of optic
- 1. eye, oculus, optic, sense organ, sensory receptor, receptor
- usage: the organ of sight
- 1. ocular, optic, optical, opthalmic
- usage: of or relating to or resembling the eye; "ocular muscles"; "an ocular organ"; "ocular diseases"; "the optic (or optical) axis of the eye"; "an ocular spot is a pigmented organ or part believed to be sensitive to light"
- 2. ocular, optic, optical, visual
- usage: relating to or using sight; "ocular inspection"; "an optical illusion"; "visual powers"; "visual navigation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of optic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.