Synonyms of oozing
- 1. seepage, ooze, oozing, flow, flowing
- usage: the process of seeping
- 1. seep, ooze, run, flow, feed, course
- usage: pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- 2. exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities; "exude sweat through the pores"
- 1. oozing, oozy, seeping, leaky (vs. tight)
- usage: leaking out slowly
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.