Synonyms of offstage
- 1. wing, offstage, backstage, stage
- usage: a stage area out of sight of the audience
- 1. offstage (vs. onstage)
- usage: situated or taking place in the area of a stage not visible to the audience; "offstage noises"
- 2. offstage, backstage, private (vs. public)
- usage: concealed from public view or attention; "offstage political meetings"
- 1. offstage
- usage: behind the scenes; not on stage; "the actors were waiting offstage"
- 2. offstage
- usage: not in public; "the deal was done offstage"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of offstage (Dictionary)