Synonyms of odoriferous
- 1. odoriferous, unsavory (vs. savory), unsavoury, offensive
- usage: morally offensive; "odoriferous legislation"
- 2. odoriferous, odorous, malodorous (vs. fragrant), malodourous, unpleasant-smelling, ill-smelling, stinky
- usage: emitting an odor; "odorous salt pork and weevily hardtack"
- 3. odoriferous, odorous, perfumed, scented, sweet, sweet-scented, sweet-smelling, fragrant (vs. malodorous)
- usage: having a natural fragrance; "odoriferous spices"; "the odorous air of the orchard"; "the perfumed air of June"; "scented flowers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of odoriferous (Dictionary)