Synonyms of noose
- 1. snare, gin, noose, trap
- usage: a trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- 2. noose, running noose, slip noose, loop
- usage: a loop formed in a cord or rope by means of a slipknot; it binds tighter as the cord or rope is pulled
- 1. noose, loop, intertwine
- usage: make a noose in or of
- 2. noose, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: secure with a noose
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of noose (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.