Synonyms of neutral
- 1. neutral, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- 1. impersonal, neutral, objective (vs. subjective), nonsubjective
- usage: having no personal preference; "impersonal criticism"; "a neutral observer"
- 2. inert, indifferent, neutral, unreactive (vs. reactive)
- usage: having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive; "inert matter"; "an indifferent chemical in a reaction"
- 3. neutral, nonaligned (vs. aligned)
- usage: not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- 4. neutral (vs. positive) (vs. negative), neutralized, neutralised, viewless
- usage: possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- 5. achromatic (vs. chromatic), neutral, argent, silver, silvery, silverish, ash-grey, ash-gray, ashy, blackish, black-grey, black-gray, blackish-grey, blackish-gray, blue-white, bluish-white, cool-white, blue-grey, blue-gray, bluish-grey, bluish-gray, blue-black, bluish black, brown-black, brownish-black, brown-grey, brown-gray, brownish-grey, brownish-gray, canescent, chalky, charcoal, charcoal-grey, charcoal-gray, coal-black, jet, jet-black, pitchy, sooty, cottony-white, dull-white, ebon, ebony, grey, gray, greyish, grayish, grey-black, gray-black, greyish-black, grayish-black, grey-white, gray-white, greyish-white, grayish-white, greenish-grey, greenish-gray, green-white, greenish-white, hueless, ink-black, inky, inky-black, iron-grey, iron-gray, lily-white, milk-white, olive-grey, olive-gray, oxford-grey, oxford-gray, dark-grey, dark-gray, pearl grey, pearl gray, pearly, pearly-white, pinkish-white, purple-black, purplish-black, purple-white, purplish-white, red-grey, red-gray, reddish-grey, reddish-gray, sable, silver-grey, silver-gray, silvery-grey, silvery-gray, silver-white, silvery-white, slate-black, slate-grey, slate-gray, slaty-grey, slaty-gray, slaty, slatey, stone-grey, stone-gray, snow-white, snowy, soot-black, sooty-black, violet-black, white-flowered, whitish, off-white, yellow-grey, yellow-gray, yellowish-grey, yellowish-gray, yellow-white, yellowish-white, colorless#2, colourless
- usage: having no hue; "neutral colors like black or white"
- 6. neutral, colorless (vs. colorful), colourless (vs. colourful)
- usage: lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics; "a neutral personality that made no impression whatever"
- 7. neutral, electroneutral, uncharged (vs. charged)
- usage: having no net electric charge
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of neutral (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.