Synonyms of mottle
- 1. mottle, color, colour, coloring, colouring
- usage: an irregular arrangement of patches of color; "it was not dull grey as distance had suggested, but a mottle of khaki and black and olive-green"
- 1. mottle, streak, blotch, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- 2. mottle, dapple, cloud, spot
- usage: colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mottle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.