Synonyms of mood
- 1. temper, mood, humor, humour, feeling
- usage: a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor"
- 2. climate, mood, condition, status
- usage: the prevailing psychological state; "the climate of opinion"; "the national mood had changed radically since the last election"
- 3. mood, mode, modality, grammatical relation
- usage: verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mood (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.