Synonyms of mere
- 1. mere, pond, pool
- usage: a small pond of standing water
- 1. mere(prenominal), specified (vs. unspecified)
- usage: being nothing more than specified; "a mere child"
- 2. bare(prenominal), mere(prenominal), simple(prenominal), plain (vs. fancy)
- usage: apart from anything else; without additions or modifications; "only the bare facts"; "shocked by the mere idea"; "the simple passage of time was enough"; "the simple truth"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mere (Dictionary)